Get closer to your club than ever before and take a tour through Old Trafford’s exalted halls before taking your seats for a meal worthy of Man U themselves with this Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with a Meal in the Red Café for Two.
Retrace the steps taken by some of Manchester United’s greatest legends on this stadium tour as you’re guided from the Alex Ferguson Stand down to the dugout through the Players’ Tunnel and even into the home dressing room.
You’ll have an informative tour guide with you to answer any burning questions you may have, and at the end of the tour you’ll be able to take your time going through the extensive collection of club memorabilia in the Manchester United Museum.
Before or after your fascinating tour, treat yourselves to a meal courtesy of the Manchester United Red Café, where there’s something for everyone with plenty to get your mouth watering.
Be sure to keep an eye on the door – you never know who might walk in!
Enquire about this trip
- Fill in the form below to check the availability and estimated price of this trip.
- Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead?
- Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing, so when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you.
- By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.
Your experience will include both a stadium tour and visit to the museum featuring:
- The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand – prepare yourself for a breathtaking look inside Old Trafford. Feel the passion as you enter centre stage at the Theatre of Dreams
- Dugout – Pace down the old players’ tunnel like the stars of matches gone by and imagine standing by the team’s manager
- Players’ Tunnel – Feel what it’s like to stand in the players’ tunnel let your imagination run free as you look over the perfect green pitch
- Dressing Room – Sit at the peg of your favourite player and imagine what it would be like to be a part of the manager’s team talk
- Museum – browse at your leisure and see the extensive trophy cabinet as well as the extensive collection of club memorabilia
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! You will receive a gift pack with personalised voucher which is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Departs – The tour is available Monday to Sunday and must be booked at 11.00, 11.30, 12.00 or 12.30 with lunch to follow. All bookings are subject to availability.
Duration – 3 hours and 30 minutes approximately.