Our customers Testimonials hopefully support our Mission to provide the best level of service as your personal travel advisor. From the moment that you first contact us, we are committed to ensuring that you get exactly what you want for your holiday.
Here are three ways that we try to provide that special service to you;
- Out of hours call back – knowing how peoples lives are so busy we are happy to help you with your holiday planning in the evening or during weekends.
- Bespoke Itineraries – All our holidays are tailored specifically to your own needs, so if you let us know what your holiday interests (art, cooking, history, sport, etc.), and needs (accommodation only, beach, fly-drive, honeymoon, etc.), we can make suggestions for your perfect holiday.
- 24 hour care – Included in the travel documents, that we will provide you with, is our 24 hour contact number, so that in the rare occurrence of you having a problem you will have the peace of mind that we are here to help you.
We are a member of the Travel Trust Association, a trade association of Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Travel Organisers that operate trust accounts in order to provide financial protection for consumers.
This means that, all payments made by you to us are deposited into a trust account which is supervised by an independent trustee, and the funds are only released to Travelserv after you have completed your holiday, so you have 100% financial protection. See the Travel Trust Association website for further details.
What We Do
Unlike high street / online travel companies, our business is totally independent which enables us to offer the best commercial deals available from the hundreds of suppliers we deal with, with the confidence of knowing that the products that we are selling, are fully financially protected.
We specialise in providing a service for UK clients wishing to visit the Far East and beyond, and clients from the Far East who wish to visit the UK and Europe, and can include:
- All scheduled airlines, train journeys, airport transfers and accommodation
- Worldwide holiday packages
- Tailor-made tour packages (including Pilgrimage tours)
- Scheduled coach tours within UK and to Europe.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to providing a travel solution, tailored to fully meet our customers needs, below are a couple of Itineraries of tours we have arranged:
- Royal Scots Fusiliers trip to Malaysia and Singapore, June 2012
- The King’s Own Scottish Borderers’ trip to Malaysia and Singapore, March 2010
Travelserv – The No. 1 Personal Travel Advisor for your travel to, and from, Malaysia and the Far East