As one of football’s global superpowers, getting tickets to see Manchester United in the flesh can be extremely difficult – so don’t miss this opportunity to take in the unforgettable Old Trafford atmosphere for yourself.
The scene of so many dramas, The Theatre of Dreams is one of football’s most iconic venues and has been the stage for legends such as Bobby Charlton, George Best, Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, David Beckham and many more.
Now, you too, can take a seat among the Red Devils’ faithful to cheer on today’s heroes.
Enquire about this trip
- Fill in the form below to check the availability and estimated price of this trip.
- Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead?
- Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing, so when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you.
- By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.
All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for the purposes of television coverage or participation in European competition. Unless specifically stated, day time games can kick off at 12:30, 13:30, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:30 while evening games kick off at 19:45 or 20:00.
However, it is strongly recommended to check an official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non refundable in the event of a kick off time being changed due to TV schedules, fixture congestion etc.
- August 10 – Leicester City
- August 27 – Tottenham Hotspur
- September 22 – Wolves
- Octboer 6 – Newcastle United
- October 27 – Everton
- November 24 – Crystal Palace
- December 4 – Arsenal
- December 8 – Fulham
- December 26 – Huddersfield Town
- December 29 – Bournemouthe
- January 19 – Brighton & Hove Albion
- January 29 – Burnley
- February 23 – Liverpool
- March 2 – Southampton
- March 16 – Manchester City
- March 30 – Watford
- April 13 – West Ham
- April 27 – Chelsea
- May 12 – Cardiff City
IMPORTANT: Please note, you must collect your tickets from The National Football Museum in central Manchester on the day of the game.