Of all Christian pilgrimages, the Holy Land must surely be the most desired. Since the first day of that empty Tomb – pilgrims from all over the world have made their journey of faith to that sacred spot to ponder, wonder and above all to re-live the life of Jesus.
This is the land where Jesus was born, suffered, died and rose from the dead for our salvation. Many pilgrims, in Origen’s words, wished “to walk in the footsteps of the Master”
The land is a mixture of rocky mountains, fruitful plains, sea coasts and spectacular deserts as well as containing a spiritual and historical treasure trove. From the Mt of Olives to the shores of the Sea of Galilee and green oasis, it is full of contrasts.
Enquire about this trip
- Fill in the form below to check the availability and estimated price of this trip.
- Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead?
- Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing, so when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you.
- By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.
NOTE: This itinerary / package prices are for guidance only and are subject to minor alterations due to circumstances (local / overseas) that may arise beyond our control.
Deposit: £100 per pilgrim (non-refundable)
Departure Dates 2018
- 20 – 27 Aug / 8 Days from £1250 [Led by : Rev Sam Nejo]
- 12 – 19 Oct / 8 Days from £1150 [Led by : to be confirmed…]
- 20 – 27 Oct / 8 Days from £1190 [Led by : Fr. Marcus Holden]
- 5 – 13 Nov / 9 Days from £1190 [Led by : Fr. John Pham]